Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Earthquake hits Haiti....

Everyone deals with pain in different ways. Some ppl drink, smoke, pop pills, etc. Myself, on the other hand. I don't think about it, does not mean I don't care. I push the problem or situation to the back of my head and deal with it when I am comfortable. I do this because I don’t want to feel hurt. I don’t want to cry. I don’t want to feel helpless. I have come across pictures on the internet that literally made me stop breathing for a minute. I can not imagine half the pain they are going through over there. All I can do is hope, and pray that things will get better. A close friend of mines, Who I adore and love so much, is hurting right now. She has yet to get in contact with her family. I wish I can tell her everything is going to be alright. But I can’t. I can’t tell her I know how she’s feeling. Because I don’t. My heart hurts. My eyes are bloodshot red filled with tears. My body shakes. All I want do is open my arms and hug and pray with everyone. Money can’t replace all the lives lost. I’d love to post pictures but I can’t bring myself to click on another photo and see children as young as 1 being put on the back of a truck. So take some time out. Pray, cry, and release all your emotions..because I know I will…

No comments:

Post a Comment